We have been trying to make her have more tummy time. We are really bad at enforcing it but she likes it, as you can see.
She has a new found interest in her tongue. She sticks it out as far as she possibly can. In this pic she is only sticking it out about half as far as she can!
We love her cute little smiles!
I have to add a little note, today Bailey took her first "ball to the head" it was bound to happen, and I am surprised she has avoided it for this long. Needless to say, it was not good! She SCREAMED and was not a happy girl. Of course, Peyton felt very bad and apologized to no end!
10 years ago



4 comments:
Laura...great family! What cute little faces. It makes me smile just seeing their pictures. I can't believe how old Peyton is! You are so mature to be caring for these kids! You're such a great mom!
she is adorable...i love the smiles! The ball story makes me laugh! She's gonna be a tough girl if peyton has anything to do with it!
I can't wait to hold her! She is so cute.
Your kids are darling! This is Carrie Rhodes (James' wife). I finally got the link to your blog. Here is our blog...well, more like my blog since James doesn't really contribute.:)
www.furnamom.blogspot.com
We need to hook up with you guys sometime because we are now in UT!
Post a Comment