My sister Kim and her two girls, Hannah and Penelope have been visiting us for the last week. We had so much fun, the kids LOVED playing together all day and Kim's girls loved holding and playing with Bailey. We are so sad that the visit is over. Time goes so quickly! We did a lot of fun things while they visited including a visit to Ikea, a trip to Logan (to visit a few cousins and our parents grave sites), we made an LSU quilt for Peyton's bed (Kim did all the work while I watched ;) ) and Kim helped me decorate my new house! Here are a few pictures of the kids during the visit
(sorry I don't have more, we mostly used Kim's camera and she hasn't sent me those pictures yet).
(sorry I don't have more, we mostly used Kim's camera and she hasn't sent me those pictures yet).



4 comments:
pierced ears, huh?
How fun! I am so jealous you got to hang out with Kim...but seeing that she is your sister and all..I guess I will let it go. She is such an amazing quilter - isn't she? Your new house looks so fun - I love it and the quilt that you guys did!
I Miss you!
Wow! Kim's kids are SO grown up! It looks like they all had a lot of fun hanging out with each other.
GO LSU! The quilt looks great!
Post a Comment