Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Victory Dance

Peyton and Dan often play football on the playstation together (actually Dan plays and Peyton uses a controller that isn't plugged in). Peyton gets really excited when they (LSU is his team) make a touchdown and again when they kick the extra point. Check out his victory dance.

9 comments:

Debbi said...

This is so funny - he is like the little energizer bunny, keeps dancing and dancing!

Nate said...

the girls have watched it 4 times . They love it! Hannah says to say "That was really funny"

Kim said...

I had nate watch it when he got home last night. He thought it was so funny.

I like the very first when he is shaking his arms and legs.

Buffy said...

Ok, so that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I was in TEARS!!!! Peyton cracks me up!

Allie said...

that is so funny!! LOL

Leah said...

So my dad said to tell you that he remembers Dan dancing just like that after scoring a basket. Peyton's so cute! So how do you get the video to work. I tried to put some on mine and apparently they didn't work just it just left a x in the space.

Mandy said...

What a stud! I love that he will chill with his dad and think he is all big and stuff!

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

OMG! I have not laughed that hard in so long! That is the funniest dance I've ever seen him do, and I love how Dan is like, "oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah." the other thing i'm cracking up at is my favorite laugh of Laura's about midway through...you know the one! it gets me crackin' up every time!

cheeks said...

ha ha ha! where did he learn to bust those moves out?!?! What a character! So funny!