Friday, December 14, 2007

Congratulations!!

Dan graduated from Weber State today, after a very very very long time of attending college, with a Bachelors of Science in Sales and Service Technology! I am so proud of Dan, he has really accomplished a lot in his 28 years. Aside from going to school for the last 6 1/2 years, Dan has been a husband, a father, a home owner and has been employed full time. He has really worked hard to reach this goal. It took him a while, and it was pretty tough for all of us but he kept too it and I appreciate his diligence. I am so thankful for him and his willingness to work hard for our family. I love you Dan!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations Dan!!! We wish we could have been there.

Melanie said...

Congrats! Sorry we didn't make it!

Debbi said...

Way to go Dan! That is awsome, I think it took Wade 6 years or something like that for his bachelors too! Way to go for you being so suportive!

Allie said...

Congratulations Dan, you have a lot to be proud of!

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

Good job, dude. I'm proud of you. The only reason it awhile is because you took on way more responsibility than and went through as much as you did! I could never compete! Love you, man.

Mandy said...

Woo Hoo Dan! So proud of you! You are awesome!
Laura: the way to do your page title, make your picture (I usually use paint) or you can download a picture modifier like gimp (just search for it. it is free) then with your digital scrapbooking paper, just create it and put it in as your page title picture. It takes some practice so just play with it. I will come and help you if you want. That will give me an excuse to come over!

Carrie Anne said...

Congratulations! That is a MAJOR accomplishment and you guys should be so proud! We understand the sacrifice to keep going! Way to go! Now seriously, sometime soon, we need to hook up with you guys, because it's been too long! James needs some Hoover time!