Sunday, March 8, 2009

Roomies...

We decided to try something new for the kids' sleeping arrangements. BUNK BEDS!!! We made a trip to IKEA for something simple (gotta love that place!). The kids (especially Peyton- he calls the top bunk his "all superhero bat bunker") are excited to share a room and have bunk beds. Dan and I put them together today and tonight the kids are trying them out for the first time. So far, so good. When we put them to bed they were laughing and playing so we let them go for a few minutes then went in and told them it was time to go to sleep, and we haven't heard a sound since (it's been about 20 minutes). We are planning on turning the other room into a play room so they can play upstairs more while I study. Hope it goes well.



















Trying to use the naked method to beat Bailey's fever, didn't work :(



























Peyton took this picture of Dan and I putting the beds together.

4 comments:

Merrills said...

What a good idea! We need to start looking at beds this summer and I want another bunk bed for baby #4 that I hope Mike will let me have someday.

Merrills said...

Hey I just noticed we have the same blog background. I promise I didn't copy. Great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

I love Dan's face in the first pic! The bunk beds are darling, I hope they do well with them!!

Buffy said...

How fun!! bunk beds!!! I'm so excited for you all!