Yesterday after I took my last final for the semester (YIPEE) we went sledding with some friends. It was a lot of fun minus the steep slippery hill that provided a great workout for my outta shape bootie! Peyton had a great time going up and down while Bailey sat at the top watching contently (she did go down twice much too her dismay).
10 years ago


3 comments:
Ok those pics crack me up! Especially the one with Bailey hanging out at the top of the hill....she kills me!!
I LOVE it when you blog... it's so fun to see what you guys are up to. You're kids are so cute, and they're getting so big! I'm glad you survived the semester. Just think... you're almost done! It is such a great feeling.
I love the pics!
What a good mom to hike up the snow hill with 2 kids! Ahhh! I don't think I have energy for that!!! You guys are so cute! Peytons preschool class looks fun! I love their matching santa hats! :)
Post a Comment