Friday, February 18, 2011

It's A....

GIRL!!!
We are excited to be welcoming another girl into the family. Let's just hope she's just a little more mellow than our little Beetle (who cut her hair last week :( ). I keep telling Peyton (who of course wanted a boy) that she'll probably be a tomboy like mom and not like all the girly stuff like Bailey. Hope I'm right for, P's sake!

11 comments:

Knight Bliss said...

So happy for you and your cute family! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

Girls are AWESOME!!! Congrats

Trisha said...

Congrats!

cheeks said...

so exciting laura!! congrats to your family!!!

Crystal said...

Yay. I'm excited. Of course she is going to have the little red headed attitude so I don't know how mellow she can be :-) Love you.

Megann said...

Congrats! Girls are definitely more work unless you are right and she is a tom-boy.

Todd and Melissa said...

That's awesome. Now you have two of each! :)

April said...

congrats yay for lil girls

Kate said...

So exciting! Congrats!

Carrie Anne said...

that is so exciting!!! congrats!

The MacQueens said...

congrats you guys!! Send some of that girl power over this way. . .hoping ours is a girl, too! we find out in a few weeks