Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010...

I know this is a little late but better late then never, right?? We had a fun Easter this year, it was a little crazy since I had to take the ATI the next day. For those of you who don't know the ATI is a test RN students at Weber State have to take AND PASS in order to graduate and be able to take RN boards (the NCLEX). It supposedly acts as an indicator as to what percentage the RN students have at passing the NCLEX on the first try, it also acts as an indicator as to how well they are teaching us. Anywho, I had the test on the 5th and rocked it! I'm so relieved and happy to have that over with!
Back to Easter, we forgot the camera for MeeMaw's Easter egg hunt, and we also forgot to take pictures of the kids as they saw their baskets :( . We did however take pictures of the baskets after the Easter Bunny had come and gone.




We had a family home evening lesson earlier in the week and talked about what Easter is about. It's amazing how much Peyton is retaining and can tell us about what he is learning in church and in FHE. Every week in FHE he readily participates and is excited when he know's the right answers (which is quite often). Bailey on the other hand, we're lucky if she sits still!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just LOVE the ATI, yuck!!! I was more nervous for that then boards! Looks like you guys had a great holiday!

Mindy said...

Ahhh.. Princess and the Frog adorned our Easter as well. Your kids are getting so big!!