Thursday, April 22, 2010

TOMORROW...

...I graduate from Nursing school!!! For so long this day has seemed so far away, I really can't believe it's here already! It seems like this was just yesterday. I am so excited yet so scared of what happens now!
Where do I go from here? Well, I start full time at PCMC on May 2nd! I orient until I get authorization to take and then PASS my Nursing Boards then I integrate for a bit then on my own. I'm gonna give full time a try for now since the kids really like daycare but we'll see how it goes.
Graduation pictures to come.

11 comments:

Merrills said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I hate to tell you that I thought life would slow down and I would have so much time on my hands after I was done with school, but it doesn't. However, you get to fill it with fun stuff instead.

Brookie said...

congrats laura!!:) how exciting, and with all A's, that is awesome! what a great accomplishment...I am very proud of you!

Mindy said...

Quite excited for you!! Way to go Laura!!!

Min said...

Congrats on Graduation! Good luck with your new job.

Crystal said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome. I am very impressed on the grades as well. You brain, hehehe :-)

I just want to tell you how wonderful I think you and Dan are. And the fact that you can stand JC hanging out that much at your house, amazes me :-) J/K I am so glad he has friends like you and Dan. You're the BEST. Love you.

Kami Anderson said...

I'm so proud of you! What an amazing achievement for you. I'm especially impressed with your grades. I think you are amazing!!

Jen said...

Your lowest grade was an A-??? Color me intimidated. I'll miss you as a tech, but I can't wait to start working with you! Congrats!

Kim said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you. I know Mom and Dad would be proud also.

Wishing I could be there tomorrow!!!

I love you-

Your very most favorite sister in the whole wide world,

Kim

Anonymous said...

You did it!! It is a GREAT feeling isn't it!!! Congrats! Boards will be cake!!!

The Barbers said...

It is such a great feeling to graduate!! I am so happy for you! You will be an amazing nurse :)

Kate said...

This is so wonderful! Congrats on graduating and having a job you love! You are an awesome nurse, and I know I'd love to have you take care of my Sophie if ever we needed...