Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Celebration Tradition...

Jackson's birthday has been a very special time over the last 7 years. Sometimes it's a happy day, sometimes a more tearful day, but it's always a day that we are able to remember him and talk about him (more than we do most other days). Here are some pictures of the last 5 years' birthday celebrations. What an amazing opportunity our family has to be able to have such a special brother and son!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Perfect!

Mindy said...

That is so neat for your family! I cannot put into words how happy it makes me feel to think of how your two younger kids must have such an understanding of this life and our life in the hereafter. You guys are awesome parents!

Jen said...

Hearing you talk about Jackson seriously breaks my heart. You are an amazing woman.

Todd and Melissa said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 7 years. That is so amazing the time has gone by that fast. It's strange to think that we think about our twins every day and it's been over 3 years since we lost them. I'm glad to hear it'll be the same after 7 years too! I LOVE thinking of them everyday. :) We totally look up to you guys and the great family that you are.

Speaking of which, we all need to get together again!

Love ya,

Melissa