Somethin' about being pregnant really makes it hard not having Dad and especially Mom around. I know they are near us and I love that my kids ask about them often, it makes things a little better.
I think about your Dad often. He was a great influence in my life. I'm sure if he could have a second chance he would be right here by your side. Love you!
Anyone can give up it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. --Author Unknown
3 comments:
I think about your Dad often. He was a great influence in my life. I'm sure if he could have a second chance he would be right here by your side. Love you!
im sorry, laura. that would be really hard:( you are such a good strong person and seem to handle things so well...i look up to you!
What a BEAUTIFUL couple. I loved your dad so much. And I am sure your mom was even more amazing :-) You look so much like your mom.
Post a Comment